This post is several weeks overdue but late is better than never my friends. Today we’ll be discussing the Get Buff Blizzard which is a special delicious concoction that will certainly help you in achieving mass gains of all kinds! If you are trying to bulk and count your calories properly (like you should already be doing) then this will be a great addition to your diet. Of course its not a “clean” approach per say but here at NuWave Fitness I Lloyd strongly agree with the methods of IIFYM (if it fits your macros).
The ingredients you need are simple enough, eventually the most annoying thing will be having to mix this each day. I personally would only recommend you to drink this once per day but that is your call. If you do go to twice a day just make sure to adjust fat intake as needed. Also another thing, the sugar content on this is extremely high (probably around 70+g per shake) so if you have diabetes or anything like that where insulin spiking is of concern then please consult your doctor prior to trying this. If you are just a skinny guy most of the time we don’t worry about insulin spikes but that’s just me :).
- Oreo Chocolate Sandwich Cookies (Oreo) – regular – 1 serving: 160 calories(3 cookies) x 2 = 320 calories
- 1 serving Blue Bunny Premium Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream – half cup – 150 calories
- 1 serving Universal Nutrition Real Gains – weight gainer – 3.5 scoops – 610 calories (cookies & cream flavor of course!)
- 2 servings Kroger Vitamin D Whole Milk – basic whole milk –
Total macro nutrient breakdown:
Fat: 43 g
Carbs: 177 g
Protein: 74 g
The directions are pretty self explained if you haven’t figured out what to do by now but here is the step by step.
- Pour 16 oz of whole milk into a blender cup
- Add 3.5 scoops of Universal Nutrition Real Gains
- Add 1/2 cup of Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream
- Add 6 Oreos (should be on top)
- Close and blend for about 30 seconds+
In my case I put the Oreos last because I use a GNC on the go blender which is kind of like a magic bullet so the blade can screw on at the top which blends the Oreos perfectly. If your blade is on the bottom put the Oreos there you want them perfectly blended.
If you want a video to watch in this case please watch it below!
By the way, it tastes AMAZING!
Mass Gainer Recipe: Get Buff Blizzard